If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

sites that don't let you appeal bans (or apply bans without warning)

This is something I've noticed in regards to discord,its actually really hard by design to appeal a ban there (it's only happened to me once though)

In general I take for it granted that most sites I've been on allow appeals,I've been on sites where they ban you for no reason and any attempt contact them is ignored.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I've never done a ban appeal on Discord, but one thing that I don't like about Discord -- despite the fact that it might be (and probably is) a double-edged sword -- is that it's one centralized service where you actually can ban a given person (or at least account) from using forevermore, rather than a decentralized service where someone can hop onto another server or even just make their own.