If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJAM: The computer/OS/interface/webpage praise thread

in IJAM
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
Sometimes, things are done right.

Might as well make a thread to post about them too.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Windows 10 has:
    * a built-in PDF printer
    * a built-in hotspot feature. You can make Windows 8.1 do it, but it requires knowing command line, and I previously did use it, but it ran into some bugs and stopped working.
    * a start menu with as many columns as you want.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    GMH I was unaware that your conversion to Christianity was so-

Oh this isn't about that kay;

I should give proper thanks to Mozilla for whatever Firefox update that is that gave us reading mode. It's the best thing that ever happened to mobile browsing. Ditto for the screenshotting feature, but applied to regular computer-based browsing.

Windows 10 allows you to switch between the new 7x8 Start hybrid and the old 8/8.1 Start menu.

I don't know if it's entirely because I can't find it or it was indeed just added but Windows 10's Snipping Tool is super useful for when you don't want to Prt Sc.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > old 8/8.1 Start menu

> old

it's already considered old? hahahaha