If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Things that are not the same

124»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    * hot shit
    * steaming pile of shit
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    * thermodynamics
    * pyrokinesis
  • tbf I don't think you're supposed to be able to manipulate hot stuff with pyrokinesis unless that hot stuff is fire.

I've always thought the "thermo" part of "thermodynamics" is a bit of a misnomer, since a bunch of that stuff doesn't involve changes in temperature. Related: "heat" should be called "entropic work" (regular work should be called "non-entropic work"). That also leaves "heat" to refer to quantity-of-hotness as in common parlance, perhaps defined as temperature*mass (and then you may consider renaming "temperature" to "specific heat").

I've always thought a bunch of thermodynamics nomenclature only stuck around due to history.