If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It's All About Me

edited 2011-04-03 11:00:25 in IJBM meta
Yes, I am so important that I have to constantly make threads about every aspect of my life and you all have to listen to me!

Comments

• The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Subtle.
  • edited 2011-04-03 11:23:01
    ... like a rain of anvils.
  • edited 2011-04-03 11:23:19
    glennmagusharvey changed Abyss_Worm's permissions.

Abyss_Worm was removed from the Member role and added to the Banned role.
  • Given that Chagen has been openly insulted by several people here several times, I doubt a simple parody thread will have such harsh repercussions.
  • I know, it's just wishful thinking.
  • Come on, if we banned everyone who insulted/trolled him, the only people in the forum would be GMH, Chuggles, Longfellow and you.
  • You forgot TravisBickle, bizarrely enough.
    I've never actually insulted nor trolled the boy.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Neither have I.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Also LouieW and Elbeem and Anonus and DelusionalSunset and probably a bunch of other people besides.
  • courtesy links

However:

• The (official) primary purpose of this forum is to talk about things that bug us.  Whether it's something in our personal life or something that keeps coming up in IJBM.
    • I'm honestly trying to help.
    • On the other hand, I agree it's a bad idea to reveal too much.
  • I can't recall insulting Chagen.
  • I don't remember outright insulting him, but I have expressed my frustration with him on occasion.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    I'm starting to think we might ourselves tvtropes/IJBM version of Chris chan.  I'm definitely noticing how Chagen has the same effect on other people like Chris chan does.
  • Compare Chagen to Hitler, why don'tcha?
  • If telling him that he's going about things in stupid ways counts, I guess I have insulted him.
  • Chagen is nowhere near as bad as Chris-chan.  Though he still managed to get Buttercup angry at him, which is a feat.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Chris chan is the aspie that made sonichu right?
  • Nope, Chris-chan has true and honest autism, not aspergers. 
    Oh, well, that sucks I guess.

I don't think Chagen is relative to Chris chan though because Chris chan actually has a trope page for his artwork and stories, while Chagen does not.
  • Really guys?

I didn't even know this thread was supposed to be about me. If I didn't know, then the entire satire failed horribly.
  • edited 2011-04-03 13:07:19
    ^^^ Don't you mean "Christian Weston Chandler, alias CHRISTOPHER, has TRUE and HONEST austism, NOT Assburgers!!!!"

Dear god, I've wasted far too much of my life reading the CWCki... :(
    CWCki?
  • edited 2011-04-03 13:08:53
    Cue-bey
    The CWCki is the wiki about him and his trials.

^^Doesn't he only bring up his birth name in relation to Ian Brandon Anderson?

He also has the best stupid statement dance mix of all time.

That's what he looks like? Asperchu made him seem more fat than I imagined.
  • He probably has larger breasts than you, Vorpy.
  • So I take it this is now the Chris-chan thread?
    Fat boobs or breasts that are elevated by fat on your torso due to dietary problems and a lack of exercise don't count.
    I'm starting to think we might ourselves tvtropes/IJBM version of Chris chan

No. While Chagen's no saint himself, he's definitely nowhere near as... reprehensible as Mr. Chandler.