If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: Black Panther Hatedom

edited 2018-03-04 09:10:19 in Media
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
I know that the comic-book movie haters had a bad day when Black Panther was announced and the people who were liking all their "this is why BP isn't that great" posts and reposting it were members of the KKK and white supremacists. I remember one of my friends felt dirty because a meme he made got reposted on a stealth WS facebook page and started to get thumbs up from people in that group for the totally wrongest reasons.

Comments

• edited 2018-03-03 07:06:11
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I hear the movie was pretty good.

I haven't seen it, though. But that's not exactly a surprise since I rarely watch movies.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It was good. I wasn't the intended audience but it was good. I was really glad their villain of the movie was somebody who didn't low-key represent the white agenda or something.