If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: 2017 Memes

edited 2018-03-04 09:11:35 in Webspace
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
I've noticed a very obvious trend where people think EXTREMELY LOUD EAR RAPE = Funny. It surfaced around the same time as Kentucky Fried Memes. You know with the Colgate stickers, X Machine Broke, Win a Free iPad and extreme JPEG artifact pollution? I'm pretty sure this was a "hey everyone in school should make a meme" and a group of kids mass-produced these unfunny things and ...........Well that's about it.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I thought ear rape has been around for years now? It's certainly not new.

Though yeah there are people basically cracking stupid jokes fully thinking that they might (or even hoping they will) become memes, these days. Same with companies trying to forcibly make things "go viral"...