If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I did a Marijuana

in IJBM meta
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
normally I dont make stuff like this

but this is my 3rd time

nothing hurts! like, the normal "ouch ouch" over sensitivity I had, and hypersensitivity to pain usually had

is gone.

I always thought marijuana was this plant that dazed you a bit that everyone placebo'd themselves into believing was magical awesome

its really not. the first smoke I did today was amazing! sex was involved too! but thats not important

the fact that I don't want to murder people, cry, be jealous of everyone, or hurt myself is the real win for me

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    a friend of mine injected marijuanine like this and now he's in the crazy house
  • Bovarian Mammarian
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    lrdgck wrote: »
    a friend of mine injected marijuanine like this and now he's in the crazy house

i don't think you're supposed to inject it
  • edited 2017-09-14 15:38:07
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    (that's the joke)