If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

AnnOuncing New IJBM Administrator: loliconfan1488

in Wonderful posts
“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
I foresee no problems arising from this appointmenT.

Comments

• Bovarian Mammarian
    funny at 6:46?
  • You appointed ThatAnimeSnob as an admin? You are a horrible jerk.
  • "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
    Old enough to pee, old enough to indoctrinate into ideology.
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    You appointed ThatAnimeSnob as an admin? You are a horrible jerk.

While you were busy reinstalling Windows 8 (lol not as good as 10) I took OVER your website and now it's me who is CentralAvenue who will make all the big administrative decisions.
  • Gallina seráfica
    lol i like icons too
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    i like how you're all cracking jokes about the lolicon part but ignoring the white supremacist part
  • Gallina seráfica
    Don't change the topic. Why the hell did you appoint a lolicon fan!?
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I have a feeling this is a joke made of multiple layers that I can't quite get deeply enough.
  • All that really matters is we could be friends~☆
      appointmenT
    nobody panic but I think Hiroyuki Sawano has kidnapped Centie
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    i like how you're all cracking jokes about the lolicon part but ignoring the white supremacist part

-laughs nervously-

Oh, well there's something everyone should know...
    Don't change the topic. Why the hell did you appoint a lolicon fan!?

Because lolicon is what made this country great.
  • Don't change the topic. Why the hell did you appoint a lolicon fan!?

Because lolicon is what made this country great.

oh is that what's burning beneath centralia