If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

It has just been discovered that there are no more tacos left anywhere in the world.

in Wonderful posts
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
This is a huge problem because, as you know, dragons love tacos.

Comments

• but what if i possess no love dragons and wish for them to suffer
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Naas_Human wrote: »
    but what if i possess no love dragons and wish for them to suffer

Then love dragons shall commandeer your property and use it to plant corn.
  • Make more tacos, jeez. I can't live without em either.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    Good tacos are a positive addition to one's experience
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    There's a solution here you're not seeing.

-Folds a tortilla in half-
  • edited 2017-04-22 15:02:50
    fyi the thread title and OP come from what's apparently a children's book, as advertised in a barnes and noble event
  • I make good tacos.
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    Tacos may be scarce, but at least their legal status isn't questionable like burritos.
  • What kinda burritos are you eating. I eat burritos in the car all the time. I am a role model.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    Good burritos are a positive addition to one's experience, legality aside.
  • When did burritos become illegal. Is this a trump thing.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    old heapmeme.
  • I can't even remember anymore. And I was *there.* :,(
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I can't remember many things I was present for.

This might be for the best
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    where the heck did this meme show up? was it some random thing that happened in the main heap thread one day, which i like never read because it's too damn long?

incidentally this evening i'm having one of those "i don't know what the heck people are saying anymore" times on HH, b/c i just don't get like 90% of the jokes/references/media worke being critiqued/etc. and it's going way too fast
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I think Anonus randomly made a thread called "burritos are no longer legal" or something like that.
  • I remember when he had a sense of humor. I remember but I don't believe.
  • edited 2017-04-23 16:29:52
    I remember when he had a sense of humor. I remember but I don't believe.

I certainly wouldn't call Anonus the best comedian, though I'm also not sure your perception of him isn't somewhat skewed by certain circumstances, so it might be best to lay off on this.