If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: We post titles of threads we know we shouldn't make (NSFW)

2»

Comments

• edited 2017-04-22 00:08:36
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I've occasionally felt that way too, mostly because a number of more active people there do a lot of read/watch/play a lot of creative media works that I don't read/watch/play, and then discuss them in ways that don't really make easily approachable for a newcomer, which leads to some awkward conversations when I try to get involved in them, yet they're a major part of the activity there.  There's only so much I can do with messing with the sounds and letters of words to make bad puns, and they're often not really a courteous idea if people are having a decently focused conversation about the topic. :P

Besides, while IJBM isn't going anymore at what is basically now HH's speed, that also means it's much more low-key and relaxed, so I don't feel like I need to check it all the time to keep up with it, as opposed to me having to step out of a few HH threads because I just couldn't keep up with the conversation.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    Smiley face? A blasphemous idea for a thread