If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
who display such behaviors as:
* speeding frequently
* rapid acceleration followed by rapid deceleration, or vice versa
* stopping way too close to the car in front
* cutting off others
* not yielding when it'd be safer to do so
* weaving between lanes just to get little advantages
* running red lights, especially right after they turn red as per "red means two more can go"
* lots of horn honking
* not stopping before turning right on red
* getting way too close to pedestrians, and/or not really stopping for them
* going way too fast around the parking lot when looking for a parking space
* insisting on parking really close even a space is hard to find, causing the passengers to wait forever to get off
* taking turns too fast, causing everyone to lurch
I feel that this trait specifically characterizes a lot of younger drivers.