If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Western Animation Thread 2017

Because I need somewhere to gush about Star Vs. the Forces of Evil and how much I freakin' love Hekapoo.

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    I stopped watching a lot of Western Animation when everybody decided the best play was to pretend to be Adventure Time or Regular Show (the latter usually with younger protagonists than the original).

New Powerpuff Girls is good though.
  • Maybe if I had friends to convince me to watch anything other than shoujo anime.

But as it happens the friends I have like shoujo anime.
  • edited 2017-02-21 05:45:31
    "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    Caught up on Star vs. last week (excluding the episode that aired today, which I'll get around to), and I just caught up on Adventure Time yesterday. Man, "Islands" was really good.

Also, there have been at least two cartoons this past month or so that have introduced a character with a lovely Irish voice (and both of whom are pretty major spoilers - one, two). What's up with that? Not that I'm complaining.