If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Disney's Child Soldier Extravaganza (2018)

It's been ages since I've been looking forward to a movie this much.

Is anyone else planning to see it on opening night? Maybe we could get together if you're in the Flagstaff area...

Comments

• edited 2017-02-04 06:12:32
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Googling "Disney Movies 2018" did not help me figure out what movie you're talking about.

I'm really looking forward to Descendants 2 this year though.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    probably a wonderpost

i can probably make this about magical girls if i wanted to
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    That's called Star Darlings, but that's more a magical girl/mage type story.
  • edited 2017-02-04 17:23:41
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

That's called Star Darlings, but that's more a magical girl/mage type story.

star star star star star star star star star star star

Anyway that looks...kinda like a version of RWBY that I'm slightly less inclined to watch.
  • I made this up yeah

I've been pretty out of it all week and for some reason the idea of Disney promoting child soldiers struck me as funny
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    kinda like a version of RWBY that I'm slightly less inclined to watch.
    The animation is better, I'm assuming, but the plot is pretty poor (which is weird because Disney's other online shorts show Descendants: Wicked World is quite fun).

I really like the theme song though.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I get it, the girls are named after stars.

So I decided, maybe I hate RWBY because one of my ex-friend's ex-boyfriends was weeb-level obsessed with it, and maybe I should give it a chance rather than let some bitch influence what I should hate.

• edited 2017-02-05 08:25:41
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    kinda like a version of RWBY that I'm slightly less inclined to watch.
    The animation is better, I'm assuming, but the plot is pretty poor (which is weird because Disney's other online shorts show Descendants: Wicked World is quite fun).

I really like the theme song though.

i'm not sure the animation's better

well the technical quality probably is, but the style...RWBY felt overacted at times and this just goes far beyond that
  • I don't think rwby is meant to be taken seriously at all but it sure is a lot of fun. The earlier episodes were rather awkward and suffered from a low budget but I think seasons 3 and 4 have stepped up the writing and animation a great deal. The fight scenes have always been a highlight and so has the soundtrack. also the amount of yuri has steadily increased