If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Talk about forum bugs/usability issues here -- post-Vanilla-2.2 upgrade edition

2»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What browser are you using?
  • edited 2017-02-27 16:51:06
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hmm, I noticed a change, but all it did was pull away from the sides of my window.  Didn't use up the white space beneath the sidebar on the right.  I'm on an up-to-date version of Waterfox.
  • edited 2017-02-27 21:21:55
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    So, due to how posts are contained, wrapping isn't possible it seems.  What I *can* do however is this: Fix the side bar to just always be on the right, scrollable as needed. Whether it's preferrable or not is another thing.
    Side note: It bugs me that it can't stay at the top of the browser window but also avoid going into the header without having to resort to Javascript. And something about having the header always fixed too also bugs me :D
  • edited 2017-03-01 15:39:11
    The text is wrapping to the top of the screen here:
  • Wait, nevermind, I'm dumb.

That sticky banner there is going to take a while to get used to.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I don't think it's permanent.  Probably just a minor change UE needs to revert.  In any case, should be gone when we upgrade to 2.3.
  • The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    That was a thing I was trying to address Naas' 'too much whitespace on the right' thing. I don't think I'll be keeping it going into 2.3 (which btw, I'll probably do tonight or tomorrow)
This discussion has been closed.