If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I am going to be seriously pissed if the US ends up going through with this election

There's far too much at stake. Barack Obama needs to cancel the election and declare himself President-for-Life, and he needs to do it now.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    We should just repeal the anti-FDR amendment, in which case the Dems would nominate Bill Clinton, then the Repubs would nominate the ghost of Ronald Reagan, and then the Dems would nominate the ghost of FDR.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Barack Obama needs to cancel the election and declare himself President-for-Life, and he needs to do it now.
    Feels like, knowing the kind of shizzle that goes on in the media, somebody's gonna dig up this post and claim it as proof Barack's supporters want to turn USA into a dictatorship.
  • Nah man, if you give a third term to Obama, we may get three terms from Ted Cruz.
  • edited 2016-09-15 01:30:24
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Are you sure Ted Cruz can win a Republican primary against Jesus Christ reincarnated into the body of Abraham Linco--

...no wait, he can.
  • The answer to this is easy: just abolish the state. Problem solved!
  • edited 2016-09-15 01:41:40
    Zennistrad wrote: »
    The answer to this is easy: just abolish the state. Problem solved!

That would only work if Canada does it too, or else the Queen would just move in and claim what used to be the United States as her own.
  • edited 2016-09-15 01:55:27
    Zennistrad wrote: »
    The answer to this is easy: just abolish the state. Problem solved!

That would only work if Canada does it too, or else the Queen would just move in and claim what used to be the United States as her own.

Come to think of it, the world hasn't seen a good territory war in a while now.

I mean, it's been, what, two whole days since fighting in Syria stopped.

in case it wasn't obvious, this is meant to be caustically sarcastic

...sarcaustic?

• BeeBee
    edited 2016-09-15 03:45:51
    So if Trump was disqualified by being found guilty of fraud and/or bribery, and Hillary was disqualified as unfit for a high-security office due to the email scandal, what exactly would happen?
  • Bee wrote: »
    So if Trump was disqualified by being found guilty of fraud and/or bribery, and Hillary was disqualified as unfit for a high-security office due to the email scandal, what exactly would happen?

Same thing as the anarchist situation. The Queen comes in and makes the United States into Canada II.

Didn't they teach you that in 6th grade civics?
  • It would be Pence vs Kaine.

AKA the most boring election ever.
  • I like my answer better. After all, Canada's been around a while; we're long overdue for a sequel.
  • Have you been to Canada lately?
    Serocco wrote: »
    It would be Pence vs Kaine.

AKA the most boring election ever.

Hey, I like Tim Kaine.

Every time I hear that guy speak I like him more.
  • Have you been to Canada lately?

I know, I know, it doesn't have much replay value by modern standards.

But that's exactly why we need this sequel!
  • edited 2016-09-16 04:09:48
    who's going to overpay but get this sequel made

[/obscure injoke]

edit: answer: us americans
  • I hate to say I told you so, but...
    It's been twelve years since I dug up this website:

sorryeverybody.com/
  • Three terms of Trump is no longer an open Question
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    So I heard Trump got elected