If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Does anyone want my Steam Summer Sale 2016 trading cards?

in General
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
I've got a bunch to dump after I craft my badge in about a day.  Anyone want them?  Preferably someone who actually plans on using them to make badges.

Comments

• edited 2016-07-03 07:47:42
    Okay, send me a trade offer on Steam where you receive all my Summer Sale 2016 trading cards.

I'd do this myself but I have nothing but a phone until after the cards expire so it's really inconvenient.
  • Dang, I forgot about this and it looks like I can't send a trade offer until you're online. Looks like they'll expire before I can get back to you.
  • edited 2016-07-04 15:30:08
    It's okay; I just ground them into gems.

FYI you can send a trade offer (different from starting a trading session) by going to someone's profile and using the drop down menu next to "send message". This works even if you're not online at the same time.