If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
IJBM: flatmate insists that he is not picky about food.
* refuses to eat crumbs. will let them sit there endlessly. this includes cereal crumbs, potato chip crumbs (even for flavors he really likes), bread crumbs...
* refuses to grab the last bits of food off of the pot, or the plate, even if it's a food that he really likes (e.g. scrambled eggs with cheese). instead lets them slide into the sink strainer.
* always doesn't eat carrots when eating cup noodles, and ends up dumping them out into the sink.
* refuses to eat cup noodles after they've become cold. which is after a half hour or hour after they've been initially cooked. dumps whatever remains into the trash.
* refuses to eat clementines after their skin has started to dry and they're no longer easy to peel (but the inside is still perfectly good, as I have found from every single clementine that he's "bequeathed" to me that I've subsequently eaten, which is all of them that he's left over).
* does not like apples with soft (as opposed to crunchy) "meat" -- will stop eating the apple and just leave it there.
* didn't like the canned soup flavor (that he bought himself)? puts it in a container, forgets about it in the fridge for weeks.
* can neglect fruits, prepared meats, etc. -- anything in the fridge, basically, and some things outside of it -- for long periods of time, long after they've started rotting. okay, to be fair, I've done this before, but these days I try to make a concerted effort to avoid this, because it really pains me to see food -- and see my own money -- go bad and then go into the trash or down the drain.
* refuses to substitute other oils for butter for making a grilled cheese sandwich, because it just "has to" be made with butter. no further explanation offered.
* willing to pay more for specific foods that he likes, even when they're really expensive and there are far cheaper alternatives that are similar. doesn't like oranges, for example, and will buy clementines even if oranges are on sale and clementines are way expensive at the time. But heck, even though he says he loves clementines, he still leaves 1/4 of a crate there uneaten because they've just become too dry for him to think they're worth dealing with.
* receives cookies as a birthday present from parents. eats about half of them. cookies sit on table for months. they become stale. he throws them out eventually.
* makes spaghetti. doesn't mind making a bit of a mess and leaving spaghetti residue in various places. washes out what doesn't come into the bowl easily, resulting in conspicuous amount of spaghetti in the strainer (not just tiny scraps). sits down to eat spaghetti. doesn't eat all of it; spaghetti gets cold and dry. dumps cold and dry spaghetti into the trash.