If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"It's obvious that" [conclusion]

in General
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
No, it's not obvious.

One may be able to intuitively infer the conclusion, but it's not "obvious".  If the evidence does not state it directly, it's not "obvious".  It's just you using your judgement to infer that something is probably happening, and using "obvious" to neglect the probability that some other set of coincidences may have caused the event to happen.

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    It's fun to say though (I say it way too often when it comes to idiotic fictional characters) and at this point it's pretty much a figure of speech.

I mean, I guess language would be better off without it but it would be better off* without lots of things nobody's willing to change.

(*not trying to get into a "Let's define the Ultimate Digivolution of English" argument, really)
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I was thinking, what would happen if I said Glenn's conclusion is obvious.