If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Why didn't Strong Sad just move out?

Comments

• Maybe On Earth. Maybe In the Future.
    Because there wouldn't be as much comedy if they weren't all stuck in the same household?

Also, where the hell would he move to!
  • a little muffled
    He doesn't strike me as the earning-enough-to-pay-rent type.
  • Because there wouldn't be as much comedy if they weren't all stuck in the same household?

I honestly never thought Strong Bad's bullying towards him was all that funny, but that's me
  • Maybe On Earth. Maybe In the Future.

Anonus wrote: »
    Because there wouldn't be as much comedy if they weren't all stuck in the same household?

I honestly never thought Strong Bad's bullying towards him was all that funny, but that's me

I can see how that would bother someone, by the way it was presented and how ridiculous it felt mitigated any issues I had with it.

Plus they toned it down as time went on, so there's that too.
  • I guess one could consider that such...I haven't watched H*R in a while but I remember him not being all that well-defined (besides the occasional periphery efforts to make him more sympathetic) and existing mostly to elicit a reaction of sympathy and schadenfreude. (one of the only times I actually thought it was funny was when Strong Bad made him speak in the DJ voice)
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I was amused in a meta way when they made his old-timey equivalent a skeleton in a potato sack that would just disappear without even saying a word.