It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
"For [one thing], press 1. For [another thing], press 2." etc.
1. finger reaches up to appropriate number, while phone is still next to ear.
2. button is pressed. nothing spoken over the phone is missed.
Touchscreen phone (LG L90)
1. remove phone from ear.
2. wait for screen to come back on.
3. press button for dial pad.
4. press number. Miss at least 2-3 seconds of whatever the other end is saying.
If you know of a way to stop this phone from turning off the screen based on its camera sensing whether it's being covered, or a way to make it default to dial pad or show dial pad along with the various buttons, I'm all ears.