If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Sympathy Fishing

edited 2011-04-01 21:08:09 in IJBM meta
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
-throws a line out into IJBM-

I feel sad today...

Comments

• What have I told you about sympathy fishing, Vorpy? You've got to use the right bait! You're not going to catch anything like this! >:[
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    But...I'm dumb...I don't know what bait to use...
  • Come Vorpy, think. What bait would be most effective when it comes to catching tropers / ex-tropers? Come on, I know you can figure this out.
  • I still want to know why Fighteer thought I was "trolling for sympathy".
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-01 21:20:05
    If you were, all I can say is, you did horribly. You didn't use the right bait, your technique was all wrong,you didn't position your wrist correctly, an-

Oh, trolling for sympathy? Nevermind, read that wrong.
    You were purposely trying to evoke negative reactions out of people and cause lots of drama to get people to sympathize with you.
    -Adds Pinkie Pie to a hook and throws it out into IJBM-

I am sad.
  • Uh...No? I never tried doing that at all. My presence just enrages some people for some reason.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-01 21:29:54
    ^^THAT'S STILL WRONG GODDA-

Eh, close enough.

^It's magic. Forever cherish your enraging skills of enragement, for some day, they shall save your life.
    I am lonely.
  • Chagen, I don't think you payed attention when Bob said it the first time, so I'll try something more catchy:

Vorpys gonna Vorp.
    ...so Bradamante decided to use that as a catchphrase although I asked him not to? Or is this just a meme?
  • Hi Vorpy!   Can I help you?  I mean, if you're lonely, I guess I could sort of just exist here, or something.  Um, here, have some sympathy.  Don't worry, I've got plenty to spare.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    IJBM: I read "Sympathy Fishing" and thanks to the recent snowclones I think "Dynamite Fishing".
  • edited 2011-04-01 23:02:35
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I am lonely. Please pay attention to me RTL. Tell me I am pretty, and I can do no wrong, and pour affection down on me....
    -casts another line out again-
  • edited 2011-04-02 13:23:48
    Cue-bey
    What is RTL?
  • edited 2011-04-02 13:34:45

• Wrong thread LOLOL
  • You're pretty and can do no wrong, Vorpy!  You're also... um, really eloquent and stuff!  Yeah, your arguments are the most convincing thing ever, but you still manage to be funny by posting hilariously off-topic stuff, and you don't afraid of anything!
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    You're pretty and can do no wrong, Vorpy!

• There's a line and we've clearly crossed it.
    -casts a line out-

So my stepfather passed away and I don't feel very good at all.
  • edited 2011-04-04 13:01:25
    a little muffled
    @Bob: Trolling is a type of fishing.
  • edited 2011-04-04 13:45:54
    ^^ OK, now you've got a good reason to be sad.  I am very sorry to hear that, but I really don't think there's much I can do.  Perhaps you need to mourn.
  • That's terrible, I'm sorry to hear that too.
  • I'm not sure if I should believe considering the way this topic has gone so far
  • edited 2011-04-04 22:23:53
    ♫ Come on get in the boat, fish, come on get in the boat, fish fish. ♫
  • I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, Vorpy.  Will you be okay?
    Bump for Bob.