If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Robert and Ren

edited 2014-09-07 09:23:40 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/case-studies-and-theory-development-social-sciences

Endorsements

"The more widely this book is read, the better future social science will be."
Stephen M. Walt, Robert and Ren

"I teach qualitative methods. If I could only have one text in my classroom, this would be it."
Colin Elman, Executive Director, Consortium on Qualitative Research Methods, Assistant Professor of Political Science, Arizona State University

"This superb book will improve enormously our disciplinary debates and help all of us in our research and teaching."
Peter J. Katzenstein, Walter S. Carpenter, Jr., Professor of International Studies, Cornell University

[etc.]

> Robert and Ren

It took a minute of internet searching and I realized that what happened was that something cut off a non-standard character.  It's not supposed to be "Robert and Ren", it's supposed to be "Robert and Renée Belfer Professor of International Affairs, Harvard University".

Funny how if you search for "Robert and Ren" along with "Stephen M. Walt", you get some search results that appear to be "Robert and Ren e Belfer Professor".

Comments