If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

i'm Writing a fic and need some advice to make my story Believable

edited 2014-06-02 21:18:51 in General
“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl

could somebody Explain, in detail, how one Might scam a large group of Bronies, Otherkin, and libertarians out of many, many bitcoins? it's for a book, i Promise.

Comments

• I'm having trouble coming up with something to target that group specifically but I do have a generalized solution taken from SomethingAwful. 

Try posting on a bitcoin forum that you're starting a new investment opportunity offering a totally-believable interest rate. Say, twenty percent per week. Include a few stock photos of an expensive-looking office to prove that you're legit. Since bitcoiners never ever learn, they'll send you their bitcoins, at which point you disappear. Ta-da! Success!

Note, Bitcoin has no chargebacks to make it more "appealing" to merchants.