If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

i'm Writing a fic and need some advice to make my story Believable

edited 2014-06-02 21:18:51 in General

could somebody Explain, in detail, how one Might scam a large group of Bronies, Otherkin, and libertarians out of many, many bitcoins? it's for a book, i Promise.

Comments

• I'm having trouble coming up with something to target that group specifically but I do have a generalized solution taken from SomethingAwful. 

Try posting on a bitcoin forum that you're starting a new investment opportunity offering a totally-believable interest rate. Say, twenty percent per week. Include a few stock photos of an expensive-looking office to prove that you're legit. Since bitcoiners never ever learn, they'll send you their bitcoins, at which point you disappear. Ta-da! Success!

Note, Bitcoin has no chargebacks to make it more "appealing" to merchants.