If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"New in this version: various bug fixes and improvements"

edited 2014-05-17 14:09:13 in Tech

I'm always a little wary when I see something like this in an Android app update.

Because, well, you've got to have some reason for being so insultingly vague, right?

When you refuse to actually tell us what you've changed, that just makes me think you're making changes you know your users wouldn't like.

Comments

• I guess another possibility is that the changes are so minor or technical that they figure that most people would not be interested in the specifics and would just be okay with a summary of the update.

• I thought about that, but it seems like at the very least you could provide some kind of vague description of what the changes were ("fixed an issue on some devices where X crashed when you Y") or whatever.

Or, better yet, provide a link to detailed release notes for the more technical users.