If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I dislike mangas

edited 2011-04-01 17:11:28 in Media
I like downloading/collecting mangas, but not so much reading them. This means I have various GB of stuff that serves no purpose except being there. And I need something to practice Japanese.

Comments

• Do you actually know what shows/stories they are, though? Or do you just collect them because they are mangas
  • I don't really like reading manga on the computer very much.  It's a lot easier to read them in book form.  But even then I don't really like reading manga too much either.  Well, it depends on which manga it is.  But a lot of things just have way too much action going on at once.  And that combined with being entirely in black and white makes it pretty much impossible for me to tell what's going on, a lot of the time.

But I guess that's not the reason you don't like reading manga.
  • ^^ I do know what they're about (mostly Touhou doujin).
  • Touhou doujin is basically air on the internet. Just delete them.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I only get translated manga.

And I know what you mean by being a pack rat.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I have Higurashi 1-5 and 7-9.

I need 10 and 6.