If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Lack of avatar galleries

edited 2011-04-01 17:06:30 in IJBM meta
I miss them.

Comments

• Yeah, it's pretty weird without one, it's like on of those things you're perfectly fine without, but after you've tasted it once you can't imagine life without it. I decided to only have one avatar here, though, but then again, I didn't change much on TV Tropes. It's also worth noting the disk space having multiple avatars uses.
  • Meh. That means people pay less attention to the damn things here.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    ^^ ...Around 20mb? At least, last time I checked my avatars folder. And considering I have over 2000 now...
  • The real problem with avatars here is that they're so tiny!

Avatar galleries are unnecessary, even for people who like to change their avatars a lot.  Just stick them all into one folder on your computer, and you'll never lose track of what avatars you've used.
  • Faceless avatars are a good way around that.