If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Francois Hollande's affair

edited 2014-01-15 00:39:50 in General
There is love everywhere, I already know

I like how he's handling it. He's not denying it directly and is mainly trying to shift focus back to the things about France that actually matter.

I don't really like most of his economic decisions especially those that deal with how he's handling the EU (though I respect/understand some of them), but I like all the peace-keeping missions he's pioneered in Central Africa. He's more than his idiocy (which has nothing to do with his politics) and while his wife's reaction is tragic I wouldn't want to see a president judged entirely for this (Did anybody else notice how terrible Bill Clinton's track record with everything was? Nope <_<).

(On a sidenote why is there nothing about how Bill Clinton basically only changed the arsenic law in his last couple of months in a way that only made Bush look bad that isn't crazy? Or about how he was basically the first coming of tax break god for the wealthy?)