If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Alvin and the Chipmunks 4; The Munk Up

edited 2013-12-26 03:15:53 in General
Unconverted pets are best

Im positing this because some scenes in this movie bug the hell out of me. For one, how in the HELL does  a chipmunk turn her head a completely around and manage to make a face like a damn MSP Poogle? And why don't real chipmunks have purple green streaked sparkly hair or carnivore teeth or a snake-like tongue? Charlene is the new character and she's a were-chipmunk. This movie is highly illogical. Charlene round-house kicked Dave out a 2-story window. Let me say that again, an 8-inch tall were-chipmunk kicked A GROWN HUMAN MAN out a 2-story window, and the character survived. If that wasn't enough, the were-chipmunk goes up the stairs backwards with blood dripping off her snake-like tongue, talks in G major, ( from the meme),  sings the chorus of Katy Perry's " Last Friday Night" on the table at the veterinarians office before getting injected in the neck and blood squirting out. I cringed too, when Alvin cringed and said " Ooh, right in the artery". Im a fan of the Chipmunks movies, but this MIGHT be one of the biggest Mind f's of all time. And this movie had a NORMAL ending. The Chipettes and Charlene perform Beyonces " Best Thing I Never Had" and they go home. In the movie, not even gonna mention the carrot soup. Imma laugh if the Chipmunk movies become classics like the 80s cartoon, and this movie is the most famous out of all four, and the kids of the next generation are all like " Hey! You remember when that were-chipmunk with the purple and green hair sprayed carrot soup at the Chipmunks and Chipettes and hit Simon in the glasses?" And they're all like" Yeah, lol". Well that's all I have to say, oh, and as a side note, what made me see this was I watched the Single Ladies scene on Youtube. Hehe. Best quote of the whole thing, " You're gonna die up there Dave". LOL

Comments