If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Demos are REAL!

edited 2013-12-25 08:59:29 in Wonderful posts
Unconverted pets are best

They are. Point blank. They ARE. People need to quit being so damn closed-mind. not EVERYTHING can be explained by science. Think about this: 90% of our universe is unexplored and is still expanding to date. And people are telling me demos dont exist. Let me repeat that. 90% OF OUR UNIVERSE IS UNEXPLORED AND IS STILL EXPANDING TO DATE.  Just because people can't explain it they jump to the conclusion it doesnt exist?  This closed minded foolery has been going on forever.  We couldn't explain the platypus, and guess what? People said it didn't exist! I have an open mind so I think there is a HUGE possibility demos and angels are real and they do exist. Once again non-believers, DEMOS ARE REAL whether you all want to believe it or not! And honest to gosh I saw one. It looked like a Darigan Xweetok a only it had a white face.

edit: category fix

Comments