If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Steam Holiday Sale

edited 2013-12-21 15:13:33 in Media
a little muffled

Do we still do these threads? Whatever.

Is it worth buying XCOM: Enemy Within for $15? I liked the base game but I only played it once, and I spent less than that much on it...

Comments

• To be or not to be? That is the question.

YES. VERY YES.

Also, shame that Starbound isn't on sale.

• edited 2013-12-21 16:07:07
    a little muffled

Well okay then. I guess if I can spend $20 on SolForge gold, I can spend $15 on an expansion to a game I really liked, given that it might not be until next year's holiday sale that it actually gets any cheaper.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Aww, darnit; I think I missed one of the community choice votes.

Also wondering whether I should throw down $4.03 for FFVII.  I have another way to play it, just that this is probably the best way to pay for it.  Then again I haven't actually made use of said another way yet, anyway.

Current flash sale: La-Mulana for $3.74 and Duck Tales Remastered for $8.99!

Correction: La-Mulana for $1.49 and Duck Tales Remastered for $5.99!

• It seems Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance was a daily deal, but the game seems to be unavailable in my region for some reason.

So, what did everyone get?

I got To The Moon, Pixeljunk Eden, and Left 4 Dead 2, and some gifts.  Also got Thief Gold on GOG, Guacamelee and DLC Quest from Humble Store, and One Way Heroics from Playism Games.  BTW, One Way Heroics got greenlit on Steam.

• I got System Shock 2, L4D2, FLT,Valdis Story: Abyssal City ,Ys 1&2, Giana sisters:Twisted Dreams, Giana sisters:Twisted Dreams - rise of the Owlverlord, Saints Row 2, Mark of the Ninja and Spelunky.

Ah, Valdis Story.  I was thinking of getting that but didn't.

• It currently has issues with integrated GPU so putting it off may have been a good idea, but it is a very good metroidvania.