If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This ring isn't the only one of its kind.

edited 2011-01-11 05:53:18 in General
Mexican fag
I know of at least three more.

Comments

• This sockpuppet is BORING.
  • No rainbow star
    Bwuh?
  • It's a Homestuck reference.
  • This is a bad sockpuppet. This has never made anyone laugh, or smile, or feel any vaguely positive emotions. Whoever created this sockpuppet should think long and hard about why they are such a miserable failure of a human being.
  • And honestly, I'd have to agree with Myrmidon, at least in the first two sentences.  All «BecNoir» has done is get me annoyed at him for posting Homestuck spoilers.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I really don't mind the spoilers; after all, no force on heaven nor earth will make me read that monster...
  • IJBM: People not reading Homestuck because it's long.

It's not like it's a novel or something. I mean, god forbid you ever read something that's as long as a book.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    It's the flash-animation... whatever the heck it is that puts me off.

Any other webcomic? Sure! As long as it is a nice, convenient, collection of non-moving, perhaps black&white pictures.
  • edited 2011-01-12 00:09:24
    Pony Sleuth
    The flash animation? The goddamn flash animations?

Christ, that's like complaining that your cookie has too many chocolate chips on it.

Wait, what? You don't even like color pictures?

How did you even get on the internet, gramps?

/shitpost
  • To be fair, the animations can be pretty fast-paced and dense with PLOT, which can be pretty difficult to understand. Thankfully, the author has wall-of-text recaps if you want to be sure you didn't miss anything.
  • PLOT?

Oh fuck no I aint reading homestuck then.
  • Gonna have to say I agree with Ponicalica and Myrmy on this one. If you want gag based stuff rather than meaningful plot, try jailbreak.