If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fuck D-Link SO hard

edited 2013-10-02 02:30:10 in Tech
No rainbow star

Because my roommate is asleep and he's the only one with admin access to the dlink router, I can't disable its crappy Advanced DNS Settings (aka, "Let's make money by redirecting people from legitimate websites onto Yahoo!"). So I tried anonymouse (didn't work), looking up programs to hack it (requires the hashed password from a config backup. ...Yeah, uh, that isn't very helpful), and even tried learning how to hack it myself (didn't go so well. I apparently suck at hacking)

Around my 5th or 6th time considering going to the breaker box and turning off the power, forcing dlink to go to its factory settings and giving me access, I realized: I have tor installed

So yeah, I have to use freaking TOR to come onto this forum

Fuck you, dlink. You can go die in a fire

Comments