If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

What if there were a thread just for lulzy snowclone thread titles?

edited 2013-10-02 10:01:22 in IJBM meta

Before I began posting here again after a long time not posting here, I was looking at old posts and I saw these threads from 2011:

And I lol'd because it was funny. But it was cluttering up the forums and that was bad.

Then I wondered whether it would've been okay if everybody who had come up with snowclones had posted them all in just one thread. They get to have their fun, people hopefully get entertained, nobody gets annoyed and everybody wins.

How does that sound to people?

Comments

• edited 2013-10-01 21:35:14
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

• Y'know a great way to make people shout less in specs? 
      Create a noise curfew for anyone who regularly wears them in public without a prescription! That oughta pipe those stupid hipsters down...

• Or go Red Khmer on their asses.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

What if there were a post just for a single lulzy snowclone thread title?

• ^ Ahaahaah

Anyway, this thread sounds like a goo idea. Maybe not because of cluttering since that doesn't happen anymore, but a single post might be better than a new thread that doesn't get replies. Also, changing category to IJBM meta.

• edited 2013-10-02 10:43:53

^^ I see what you did there. But not immediately, because no coffee, and to further pimp the Shantae Kickstarter I need coffee almost as much as zombies in that world do to possess any semblance of intelligence. If I don't get it I don't go on a violent, brain-eating rampage, but...well, it's still not pretty and that's all I have to say on the matter.

>_>

<_<

I fucked Link SO hard

I am the healing lady from Zelda II, and that's how I heal him. He seems to enjoy it.