If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: that feel when things take far longer than you expect them to.

edited 2013-09-20 06:08:59 in General
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's like, I think I'll be done with this piece of homework in X hours, and then X hours later, I find that I am less than half done.  And it's 1 in the morning, or it's time for class, or I'm really hungry, or something.

it keeps happening

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know

[...] but i am a fan of the game who's played it for about 20 hours now, and i'm reporting bugs.
      20 hours now <- When did you get this?
    monday
    That's at least 5 hours a day if you spread it out
    look
    i had
    a huge assignment
    to do
    and i had a moment of weakness

• edited 2013-09-22 19:48:23
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

OH YOU

In my defence, the assignment was estimated to take 8 to 12 hours, and if we add up both of those, there's definitely been far more than 32 hours of unstructured time in the course of 3 days (I'm not counting one day because I was working on a presentation then).

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Also, since this is relevant:

Bee, in another thread: If you spent your class time faffing about on Facebook, well, that was your problem.  The college was already getting shitloads of money from you, so they didn't care if you were an idiot as long as you weren't disruptive.  Truth be told I spent a lot of my class time surfing too, but my transcript says apparently I paid enough attention.

sauce: http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php?f=1577