If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Prescription drugs turn you into dead-eyed zombies!"

edited 2013-09-04 08:37:17 in General

I fucking wished they were able to do this back during my depression/anxiety phase.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

My experience with prescription drugs is that my skin itches, get rashes, dries up, and generally goes nuts.

• Judging by her outlandish attire she's some sort of free-thinking anarchist

Well...  for some people with depression, the pills that make their brain behave approximately the way a normal brain does produce an effect that genuinely feels zombie-ish and unnatural. 

• My arms are falling off!

I don't like the idea of taking anti-depression medicine, even though I could probably use them and know it's a sure-fire way to stop it. It doesn't feel right to manipulate my emotions that way.

Plus, living with my parents means I'd have to conceal my meds.

• No rainbow star
    Ray: Why would you have to hide it?
  • BeeBee
    edited 2013-09-08 19:53:16

Pretty much every medication I've ever had to take either made me a zombie or fucked up my stomach badly enough that I could barely eat.  So I can't say I don't sympathize with the sentiment.