If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Order of the Stick (spoilers)

edited 2013-08-21 23:50:24 in Webspace
smote
It went from slow-moving in every possible sense to killing off four characters for good in rapid succession. (Well, one of em came back. Mostly.)

And I've never been happier with it.

Comments

• I don't think I've ever seen so many wham episodes in so short a time, this arc is definitely one of the most intense that there has ever been. I'm curious to see how Rich will try to top this, or even if he can.

• I caught up a few months ago.

It's been pretty fun.

• edited 2013-08-23 09:47:39

for good

???

Malack is definitely down for the count. Zzt'dri is debatable, but Nale is almost certainly coming back. 

Also going LOL whenever I see someone call Tarquin a "Magnificent Bastard". Dude shanked a defenseless man. Even a street criminal can do that. It doesn't require any underhanded tactics.

• It's not so much what he did but the way he did it. Tarquin, up to this point, has been a very "Affably Evil" sort, appearing friendly and personable even to his enemies. What he did with Nale is basically another reminder that, while he may have a friendly exterior, he's still evil and will not hesitate to destroy anyone foolish enough to reject his authority.

• edited 2013-08-23 10:30:23

What he did with Nale is basically another reminder that, while he may have a friendly exterior, he's still evil 

I dunno, I think that

say

burning innocent people for his own sick amusement

solidified that.

Not to mention that Nale is a psychopath with several murders under his belt. While I'm sure that Tarquin has done far, far worse, Nale is far from an innocent victim.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Spoiler marks, guys. :(

• There's one in the thread title.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Ain't I dumb.

• but Nale is almost certainly coming back.

I seriously doubt that. For all the comic's talk about convenient resurrections, it never actually happens that way.

Tarquin is going to burn the body and he'll be together with Sabine forever in hell.

• edited 2013-08-23 15:29:37

Tarquin is going to burn the body and he'll be together with Sabine forever in hell.

Nope. Nale goes to Baator (or the Nine Hells), the Lawful Evil afterlife, when he dies. Sabine is native to the Abyss (essentially a different Hell), the Chaotic Evil afterlife.

• Welp, looks like Nale is basically perma-dead now.