If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I saw a user with a Rainbow Dash avatar on TVT

edited 2013-08-09 13:15:19 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

...and thought it was @Anonus until I looked at the username.

Comments

• I take it you don't spend much time around websites that have a significant quantity of bronies.

• We're starved for content. Both IJBM and MLP.

• Funny, MLP avatars are so common that I don't associate them with any particular person anymore, unless it's a specific one, like the Rarity AU has on Gmail.

Heck, the main reason my Tumblr avatar is Bubbles and not Twilight Sparkle is because too many people already have MLP avatars but nobody I follow seems to have a PPG one...

• Kichigai birthday!!

Also PPG is better than MLP.

t. Lauren Faust cartoons expert

• Not gonna disagree there. :P

• I figure if we're down to deciding which of two good cartoons is better, we're doing okay.

• For some reason it amuses me that Buttercup is the one with the most traditionally "girly" pose there.

• I'm still trying to get people to think I'm Central Avenue, but I think I'm doing something wrong.

• Man, Pony Puff Princess dates back to Dexter's Laboratory

• I remember one episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy where Grim was watching a show called "My Troubled Pony."

Given how each of the Mane 6 seems to snap whenever they're somehow unable to fulfill their perceived talent (Rainbow Dash thinks she'll screw up at the Young Flyer's competition and is reduced to quivering wreck, for example), this is probably pretty accurate.