If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Steam Summer Sale 2013

2»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

This is odd; the current vote only has two choices: The Walking Dead and Van Helsing.

• edited 2013-07-18 13:21:47
    "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Does anybody now what the last flash sales where? I overslept and I missed it...

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Bought Far Cry 3 Deluxe. I now have absolutely jack shit in my bank accounts, so unless the sale goes through to my next payday I'm practically out of it...

• edited 2013-07-20 10:28:37
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I've seen games that were $14.99 and discounted -66% -- you'd expect them to be $4.99 -- but they cost $5.09.  Two examples were Ys I&II Chronicles and Ys the Oath in Felghana when they were on a flash sale.  A current example is Dungeon Defenders.

Just about the only thing they're good for is getting cards, be cause you have an extra nine cents of buffer.

On the other hand I just did notice that Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is actually priced down to -67%, and at $4.94.

A less useful but still space-filling game is Home which is at-66% at $1.01.

> You have voted 29 times.  Vote once more to get another Steam Summer Getaway card.

> check this morning

> Voting has ended.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• ^Same, and I still need 4 card to complete the set. Curse only having $13 to spend on this sale. 

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Welp, since the sale has come to a close, I'll list off my loot:

Antichamber,

Bastion,

FEZ,

Mark of the Ninja,

Rogue Legacy,

Civ V Gold Edition,

X-COM Enemy Unknown

• edited 2013-07-23 10:55:31

Ys I & II

Portal 2 (gift)

Go Home Dinosaurs!

Magical Drop V

Rock of Ages

Wanderlust: Rebirth

Turba

total cost: $20.28

@delta534: I may be able to get you at least three of the Summer Getaway cards.  Which ones are you missing?  Also check out this thread on TVTF.

• I need 

Bioshock Infinite

Dead Island Riptide

Torchlight II

Football Manager 2013

I think I'll have better luck with the SA trading card thread. 

• a little muffled

I bought:
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown
    Bastion

Yeah, that's it. I have enough of a backlog already.

@delta534: I have the Dead Island Riptide card.

Yeah, I'm basically slowly running out of things I actually want to buy.

• I am feeling some serious non-buyer's remorse right now. Ah well, there's always next sale.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2013-07-23 19:36:21

So after taunting me with a middle-of-the-night flash sale on Ys that I was asleep for, I bought 1, 2, and Felghana at the default 40% off.

Two days later, midweek madness sale, all Ys games 66% off.

• edited 2013-07-23 20:38:42

It's okay, it's okay, think of it as subsidizing the PC JRPG localization industry.