If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The IJBM MMOs thread

edited 2013-07-10 03:58:36 in IJBM meta
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

So @AttObl and I were thinking of possibly playing some Eden Eternal or Elsword.  Anyone else interested?  The more the merrier, especially if we can find a common time to play together.

Alternatively, anyone in the mood to play any other MMOs?

Comments

• What are some things that Eden Eternal offers over other MMOs? How does it play? 

• edited 2013-07-10 04:47:20
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Perspective: Adjustable overhead third-person perspective.  3D graphics.

Gameplay: Its most distinctive feature is the ability to switch between character classes at will.  There is some class tree, where you need to unlock some classes before others, I think, but for those you already have access to, you can switch between them anytime.  There are also passive abilities that you can transfer between classes.

Style: cartoony/animesque art style with some emphasis on cuteness.  Generic fantasy setting, with humans and humanoid animals.  Relatively bright/vibrant colors.  I don't know much about the setting/story (including how good it is).

I played EE a few years ago, back when @Nova was playing it.  So I can say the above about it, from what I remember.  I haven't played Elsword before but AttObl has.