If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Automatic pop-up features on webpages

edited 2013-06-29 18:41:13 in Tech
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's like, I don't see anything there, but my mouse cursor passed over something else, and by the time my mouse gets there, there's something there!  And now I was trying to lose focus on a certain webpage feature but instead I've clicked a link to some other crazy-ass page.

Comments

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-06-30 02:09:09

The worst ones are the ones where your click on something else gets buffered, then the ad pops up after you click, then the click gets processed on the ad instead of where you were before.

It's not just popups either -- you get that a lot when banner ads unexpectedly resize their allotted space while loading and suddenly the whole page gets shifted down an inch and a half.