If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When people get new avatars

edited 2011-03-31 16:26:30 in Media
Cue-bey
I start thinking of them as an entirely new person. I start judging their actions based on what they do after they got the avatar.

This also ties into how I judge people based on how their avatar looks, even though that makes no sense except in a few cases.

This happens the worst for people I have don't have clear memories of, who I may forget once used a different avatar entirely.

Comments

• So am I a different person than I was on either of the other IJBMs?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hey snowbull, you look unfamiliar.
  • FRIDAY

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

FRIDAY

FRIDAY
  • edited 2011-03-31 16:25:52
    Cue-bey
    @DYRE: The only avatar of yours I can remember is that Yotsuba one, and right now I'm sort of thinking of you as a little bit nicer and maybe a bit naive compared to then, even though if anything you seem to be acting smarter.
  • I see...

In any case, I don't generally change my opinion of people when they change avatars.  I can think of at least one case though where I disliked a troper, but after they changed their avatar I started, well, not disliking them as much.  So maybe I do do that, at least a little bit.
  • I tend to do this as well, unless I'm too attached to someone using a certain avatar, in which case, it becomes nigh impossible for me to even acknowledge the new one. For example, I'm still getting a mental image of phallusbirdthing when I read your posts.
  • I can't decide whether I like Spike or Bro more as an avatar. Good thing I get to use both.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    SO HOW IS IT MY OBSCURE ANIME AVATAR
  • You've always been a goofball, Nohay.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Is that Speed Racer?
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    It looks like a 70's anime giant robot show.
  • Considering it's a person in a football helmet, it's probably not Speed Racer or a giant robot show...
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Don't worry, Snowbull, I'll never stop using Sonic avatars any time soon.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    It's Chargeman Ken. Which doesn't really have anything to do with football, just one episode.