If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Opera and Gmail seem to hate each other

edited 2013-06-07 16:05:20 in Tech
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I don't know what it is, but GMail seems to work fine on IE, and I presume it works fine on Firefox, and I would assume it almost certainly works fine in Chrome.

Opera presents such weirdness as making clicking on text fields in the New Compose cause focus to go someplace that I have yet to figure out, but definitely isn't the text field.  Also, hitting tab doesn't go to the next GChat tab, it goes forward by two.  So you can only effectively tab through them if you have an odd number of GChat tabs open.  And sometimes when I scroll down, I scroll the whole GMail view (sidebar, inbox, topbar, and all) off my screen; I have to use middle-click to get it back sometimes.