If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Not all things are appropriate as gifts.

edited 2013-06-05 07:08:16 in General
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

So my mom tutored this one kid many, many years ago.  Then we moved to another state.  Said kid's mom decided to pay us a visit while stopping by our town, and gave us a gift: a gigantic chalice-shaped punch bowl.

It was never used; it sat coated in cling-wrap in the basement in order to prevent spiders from making it into a haven; and I think it was ultimately given away when we moved out of there a few years later.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I was thinking that if I ever had an Irish or Polish girlfriend, I'd one day give her a bouquet of potatoes. If she takes offense, she is well within her rights and I have made a horrible mistake; if she finds it funny, I've found a keeper. 

Note that this is a horrible idea. 

• You fool, you gave away the most important thing you'll ever touch in your life. Get it back. Right this very second.
  • *sneezes*