If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: We're all stereotypical Tumblrites

2»

Comments

• My arms are falling off!

• ((I have trouble with that even when people do tag my asks, because they tend to obliviously tag "#central-avenue" instead of "#central avenue" and Tumblr, after all these years, still doesn't handle tags with hyphens correctly.))

• hey guys. if benedict cumberbatch got morning wood, he'd be benedict lumberbatch.

• message to all deep-cover neoreactionaries: nobody uses shitlord anymore, go with pissbaby instead

(OOC: reading this thread again is absolute gold)

• nobody uses shitlord anymore, go with pissbaby instead

Really? That's a pity, it exemplified so well what's dumb about "sjws"

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Here is your PRIVILEGE, sir. Would you like to pay by cash or CHECK?

I don't believe I ordered this plate, ma'am. 

NON-EXISTENT SOCIAL COMMENTARY

>when you put Sans Serif on a Stock Photo and accidentally becoming popular, and your followers start digging around in your archives and find THIS
    http://i40.tinypic.com/15fkj76.jpg" alt="" title="">
    #C#R#I#N#G#E#S#T#R#E#E#T# liked this picture.
    NO FUCKING WAI M8-E-O
    CLINICAL-DEPRESSION has started following you
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2vnkxhu.jpg" alt="" title="">\
    ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. Somebody help me. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. Help me. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. ThisIsMyLife. NOTIFICATION ALERT
    http://i65.tinypic.com/2412rew.jpg" alt="" title="">
    I wish my body was as pretty as my eyes
    NIGGA DID I JUST CATCH YOU HAVING DREAMS AND SELF ESTEEM
    ...we all float down here
  • This thread is from four years ago and it's kind of amazing how, in that time, Tumblr has both changed a lot and remained exactly the same.
    The organism does not die
    It merely sprouts somewhere else.
    #Hail#Hydra#FemSlash#CapxBucky has started following you

• friendly reminder: we're called "curly hair" people, not "curly haired" people

curly hair is something you are, not something that happened to you

No?? You mean "people of curly hair"????

Man, where was this thread when I was on my Tumblr-mockery phase.

Man, where was this thread when I was on my Tumblr-mockery phase.

In the closet!

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"