If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I still haven't worked out whether Namco Pool Supply is related to Bandai Namco

edited 2013-05-27 18:27:44 in General
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

It's distinctive enough of a name and similar enough of an industry (pool/patio/gameroom furnishings and supplies vs. videogames) that I suspect them of being related, but I just haven't been able to find confirmation either way.

Comments

• edited 2013-05-27 19:22:50

I'm pretty sure if they were related, their website would mention it.

Also, Namco Bandai do quite a bit more than videogames. They own Sunrise, Lantis, Bandai Visual and Bandai toy company, no?

Actually, that somehow makes a connection sound a little more plausible, but not by much. "Namco Pool Supplies" isn't among the child companies listed here, for one thing.

Oh and if this was meant to be an entirely jokey topic but you just forgot to put it in the wonderposting category, then uh... whatever.