If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Lex Luthor has NEVER played the bongos.

Comments

• edited 2013-05-20 02:03:07

That's it, I need to start reading comics.

• But he IS a brony:

• edited 2013-05-20 05:24:49

But he IS a brony:

Damn, and I actually kinda liked him, too. But wait, that doll obviously belongs to the Joker so... That's it! Bronies are the result of Lex Luthor and the Joker teaming up again and hatching a massive, insidious plot based on their mutual obsession with ponies!

But I wonder what the intended end result of this plot could be... I dunno, but whatever their plan is, it certainly seems to be going horribly right at this point.

Help us, Batman and Superman, you're our only hope.

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-05-20 06:02:27

Obviously, the insidious pony plot results in him learning to play the bongos.

• edited 2013-05-20 09:06:27

The purpose of the Joker producing the pony is to provoke Luthor into taking him seriously. Not a week before, Luthor kinda-sorta-nearly died, which lead to him being visited by Death of the Endless.

Death then showed him a smattering of different possibilities the afterlife could be. Lex, being his usual suspicious self, asked her what she wanted, to which Death replied; "A pony. A magical pony that sings."

The Joker, putting his ear into a hole in reality, heard all this and blackmailed the asylum guards to get him one, knowing that Luthor would come.

And now you know why the Joker has a pony and why Luthor is spooked by it.