If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

4 awkward situations if you are a neurotic wreck

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know

I can't say if this situation is any easier for ladyfolk -- women seem to be able to socialize easier than men.

Oh the magic of implication (and sorta kinda sexism).

More importantly, you actually clicked the next button after reading both #4 and #3?

• No rainbow star
    Either this guy is unlucky enough that hos experiences warrant this, or he is honestly a huge mess
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Cracked

pls

stop writing self-help articles

pls

• Why do you keep reading this garbage if you know you hate it?
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Why do you keep reading this garbage if you know you hate it?

I actually don't, it's pretty easy to tell the good Cracked articles from the bad just by their titles, of course, I still wish they'd stop writing the shitty ones.

I can't speak for Myrmidon though.

• I was talking Myrmidon.
  • Because 70% of Cracked is either decent or an okay way to pass 5 minutes.

• #1: >getting turned off by nazi memorabilia

>not using the opportunity to troll the hell out of her with overused Third Reich puns during intercourse, informing whether or not she has proof of German ancestry in case the condom breaks or by asking her to participate in offensive roleplay scenarios were she plays the sadistic camp guard and you the masochistic prisoner

After a certain point, the awkward crosses over into a contest of one-uppance.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

women seem to be able to socialize easier than men.

There still might be some scientific validity to this though.