If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When people who hate you call themselves fascists

edited 2013-05-04 21:00:51 in General

It takes all the fun out of throwing that at them.

Comments

• edited 2013-05-04 21:10:28
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

That's kind of a major reason as to why, in general, people of certain groups sometimes embrace the otherwise derogatory terms used for them — they do it in the hopes that their opposers will give up on using the terms to hurt them because they simply don't find the terms offensive anymore.

This explanation is rather simplistic when compared to how it happens in the real world, I know, but still.

• Yeah, but the people he's talking about are the sort of people who think literal fascism is a good idea.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

At that point, I think you should abandon all pretenses of mockery and just start walking the hell away.

• This is Myrmidon we're talking about, I don't think he knows how to walk away.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I know. I try anyway.

• Also it's Twitter and some of them started seeking him out.