If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The sizes of video game characters

edited 2013-04-28 20:40:44 in Media
No rainbow star
I just found out Kirby is 8 inches tall. The freaking living black hole who I thought was the size of a child is 8 inches tall

Who comes up with these sizes!?

Comments

•  

...?!

• But you never had any to begin with.

Well, they kinda had to resize him for SSB. Otherwise you'd have stuff like "Samus steps on Olimar. Samus wins!"

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It's important to remember that the fighters in SSB aren't the characters, but toy versions of the characters.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Mario is really short, though. :p

Like, gnome height.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^He isn't eight inches tall, though.

• No rainbow star

^^ Assuming Princess Peach is average height, Mario suffers from dwarfism until he takes a mushroom

• Definitely not gay.

inb4 Fat Ganondorf

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-04-29 01:05:06

Okay, so at least SSB has an excuse for weird proportions, but...

The artist kid is barely a foot tall.

WTF.

• No rainbow star

King Dedede is about twice as tall as Kirby

That would mean King Dedede is 16 inches

The Little Penguin (Eudyptula minor) is the smallest species of penguin. The penguin, which usually grows to an average of 33 cm (13 in) in height and 43 cm (17 in) in length (though specific measurements vary by subspecies),[2][3] is found on the coastlines of southern Australia and New Zealand, with possible records from Chile.

Apart from Little Penguins, they have several common names. In Australia, they are also referred to as Fairy Penguins because of their tiny size. In New Zealand, they are also called Little Blue Penguins, or just Blue Penguins, owing to their slate-blue plumage, and they are called Kororā in Māori.

Suddenly it makes perfect sense

• Definitely not gay.

...oh my God, does that mean that Dark Matter/Zero is barely Bilbo's height?

• No rainbow star

^ He's still pretty freaking terrifying, however

• Definitely not gay.

Not so terrifying when you can knock him over with a single kick, now is he.

• No rainbow star

Eelektross: Wouldn't him being dark matter mean you get kind of decayed or something if you touch him?

Also: