If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments

• The hell? There are people who actually do that? (killing babies that actually lived, I mean)

(Also, was anybody else half-expecting this?)

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

You didn't know that?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

So I read to the bottom of that article, and...

CNSNews.com is not funded by the government like NPR. CNSNews.com is not funded by the government like PBS. 

CNSNews.com relies on individuals like you to help us report the news the liberal media distort and ignore. Please make a tax-deductible gift to CNSNews.com today. Your continued support will ensure that CNSNews.com is here reporting THE TRUTH, for a long time to come. It's fast, easy and secure.

What's going on here?

• No rainbow star

^ Conservative leaning website, I'm betting

• It's funny, because FOX was also working the "This story is what the liberals don't want you to see" angle.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

This is a horrific example of malpractice, but the context for the delivery of this news is also unfortunate. The comments section is pretty vile in its own right. 

• No rainbow star
    ^ Wish I could find another article that lists the charges. I'm even ignoring the swimming baby part. Just concentrating on the charges

Assuming the reported facts are correct, of course, what was involved here is...let's just say, quite digusting and vile.

• edited 2013-04-22 01:41:52
    Tech support

This page is a close as I can get to an original source for this and has 2 pdf's both of which contain a list of charges.

edit.

Fixed link

• No rainbow star

• They're somethin' else.

Guh. I'm neither pro-life, nor pro-choice. But I think it's safe to say that's lowest of the low no matter where you stand.

But hey, subjectivity and all that.

I think i'm gonna go barf, now.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Oh damn, and now I'm imagining the guy, plunger in hand, screaming at the baby as he's trying to shove it down the pipe, after it failed to swirl away with the flushed water.

Also, there was a link that sounds almost as rad:

Featured Articles

Toilet In Abortion Clinic Needed to be Lifted to ‘Get the Fetuses Out of the Pipes’ 

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Update: like, yesterday, I read the baby plumber guy was convicted. Don't remember what they gave him.

• He was given life without parole. 

• edited 2013-05-16 13:50:35
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Pretty rad, I'd have expected 25 years or so. (Edit: don't worry, it's just cynicism. I'm used to the idea of judges not going all the way.) This seems to pretty much sum it up, at this point where the story's been originally posted hardly matters anymore.

•  I'm used to the idea of judges not going all the way.

Really?  I'm used to the opposite.  "Stealing bread?  Time for 50 years!"

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-05-18 18:28:08

Depends on the plaintiff.  If it's any moneyed interest they'll typically hire one of those batshit insane prosecutors that go for as ludicrous a sentence as they can to intimidate the defendant into a plea (often regardless of guilt).

This, though...I'm not sure there is a ludicrous sentence for that.  Jesus.

The photographs, shown in the courtroom, depicted over 50 jars filled with baby’s feet stored at the clinic, which Gosnell said he was keeping for “DNA purposes.”

Seriously, what the fuck.

Is this guy Jail Scaglietti in a previous life?

Really? I'm used to the opposite. "Stealing bread? Time for 50 years!" 

You know what, you have a point. I guess it's the matter at hand that made me think of too many too lenient sentences. If it was about something closer to your example, I might've agreed. Heh heh, looks like it wouldn't speak well of the judicial system either way.

By the way: out of curiosity, I took a look at certain other forum I used to frequent. No, it's not TVT, if that's what you expected, but I'm not gonna say which lest it becomes drama import. I'll just say it reminded me why I was so jaded over abortion threads.

I think each person probably has a different reference pool of whether sentences have been too light or too heavy.  Said reference pool may be biased by surrounding views, of course.